Wall Mounting Instructions:
- Select the appropriate screws for your wall type; #8 x 35mm countersunk screws are commonly suitable.
- Locate a wall stud to mount the rack. Secure the Universal Sleeve to the stud with the screws through the pre-drilled holes.
- Slide the rack arm into the Universal Sleeve from the top down until firmly in place.
- Mount the supporting bracket to provide extra stability for your kayak.
- Adjust the cradles to fit the hull of your kayak, ensuring a custom fit for secure storage.
Make sure to use screws that are compatible with your wall material and check that the supporting bracket is level.